All of our services are free & confidential.
We offer free STD/STI testing & treatment options for Chlamydia & Gonorrhea for men and women. Get tested today.
Our free Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) testing and treatment options for chlamydia and gonorrhea are done by a urine-based test. When a positive test result returns, we offer free treatment with our physician-recommended antibiotics.
We also offer health education and discuss symptoms of other common STIs. If needed, we will provide you with referrals for full STD & STI testing, such as testing for HIV/AIDS, Herpes, Hepatitis B, Genital Warts, HPV, Crabs, Syphilis, and Trichomoniasis.
Please note that for test accuracy, our policy requires that you abstain from sexual contact for 7 days before your appointment. Please schedule your appointment accordingly.
Did you know?
- You can get an STD the first time you have vaginal, oral or anal sex.
- Many STDs have no cure. Others can only be treated with medication.
- Most people infected with an STD don’t know they have one.
- You can get an STD from someone who does not know he/she is infected.
- You can’t tell who has an STD by looking at them.
- Many STDs can be transmitted to a baby during pregnancy or birth.
- If you are pregnant and considering abortion, get tested first.
Frequently Asked Questions About STD’s:
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your free and confidential appointment today. You can also call or text us to make an appointment.