Our services are free & confidential.
Check out our new website, AwareOptions.org with special resources just for students! Take fun quizzes, explore healthy relationships, and find answers to your questions!
Are you afraid that you might be pregnant? Life Options can provide free, confidential pregnancy testing for you, along with support and answers.
You may be feeling scared, alone and overwhelmed right now, but it is important to know for sure if you’re pregnant and IF you are, to learn all your options in a safe place where no one will pressure you or judge you.
Answers for Teens
- Do I need to tell my parents I’m pregnant?
- Can anyone force me to have an abortion?
- Do I need my parents to get an abortion?
- What will I do about school?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?
Why Life Options?
- All services are free and confidential
- No insurance needed
- Off campus
- Local office
- You can bring a friend
- You will speak with our medical staff and can ask the tough questions
CLICK ON YOUR CAMPUS TO GET DIRECTIONS TO OUR CLINIC
- Grandview High School
- Compass High School
- Prosser High School
- Benton City High School
- YVCC Grandview
- WSU Tri-Cities
- Columbia Basin College
- Toppenish High School
- Zillah High School
- Wapato High School
- Heritage University Toppenish
- YVCC Yakima
- Perry Tech
- YV-Tech Yakima
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your free and confidential appointment today. You can also call or text us to make an appointment.