All of our services are free & confidential.
When facing an unexpected pregnancy, many people choose to parent their child, even if the timing and current situation may not be what they pictured.
Even in the best of circumstances, parenting can be overwhelming. Choosing to continue your pregnancy and become a parent can be challenging. You may still have questions about it and wonder if you can make it work. If you're considering parenting and would like support please call or make an appointment today.
We can help you think through these common concerns:
- I want to have the baby, but I’m scared about how it might change my life.
- My boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- (For Men) My girlfriend doesn’t want the baby but I do.
- My parents will be upset if they find out I’m pregnant.
- I want to have the baby, but I can’t afford it.
- I don’t have any insurance.
- I want a baby, but not right now.
- I need to finish school.
Caring for a baby is a big responsibility, but with the support of our team through parenting classes, & material support, many women and families find the help they need to be successful parents.
Parenting Support Program
Whether parenting as a single parent or with your partner, Life Options offers free parenting support services designed to assist you in this option. Our Parenting Support Program is available to you during your pregnancy and until your baby reaches 12 months of age. Learn more about our Parenting Support Program.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your free and confidential appointment today. You can also call or text us to make an appointment.