Our services are free & confidential.
One of your options when facing an unplanned pregnancy is adoption.
The thought of making a plan for adoption can be very overwhelming. It’s important to know that a lot has changed in how adoptions are performed.
In today’s adoptions, you can know your child and be a part of your child’s life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose.
We can help you understand the different types of adoption and whether or not this might be a good choice for you.
Here are a few facts related to adoption:
- You can choose a family for your child.
- You can choose the agency or organization you work with
- You can choose whether it’s an open or closed adoption and how much ongoing contact you have with the child
- You can choose how things go at the hospital and throughout your pregnancy
- In most instances it is of no cost to the birthparent
- The decision to make an adoption plan may be made any time during your pregnancy or even after your baby is born.
Adoption is a wonderful option that is sometimes the best parental decision.
We’re here to help you explore all your pregnancy options, including the many choices adoption, provides. We provide free information about the adoption process and referrals to adoption agencies that best meet your needs. Making an adoption plan is a path many parents have walked and one you don’t have to walk alone. We never financially benefit off of your decision and can discuss your options with absolutely no pressure.
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Schedule your free and confidential appointment today. You can also call or text us to make an appointment.